Confidential treatment for premature ejaculation with Priligy tablets (dapoxetine).
Premature ejaculation (PE) is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wants. This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships.
Priligy tablets (dapoxetine) are for PE in men aged 18 to 64 years. Priligy delays ejaculation and increases control.
There are two strengths of Priligy tablets: 30mg and 60mg.
Start with 30mg tablets and only increase to 60mg if required.
Tablets are taken 1-3 hours before intercourse as an on-demand treatment before anticipated sexual activity. Swallow tablets whole with or without water or food.
Do not take this medicine more than once every 24 hours or every day.
If Priligy causes dizziness or light headedness, sit with your head between your knees until feeling better. Take no further doses without advice from a doctor.
Effectiveness of Priligy
Approximately one in three men report they have a good or very good response to Priligy. Average times to ejaculation normally increase from around 1 minute to 3 to 3.5 minutes. Results are slightly better with the higher strength tablet, but there is also an increase in side effects.
Who can benefit
Priligy is likely to be of benefit if:
- The time to ejaculatory after penetration is less than two minutes
- Ejaculation occurs with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration and before the patient wishes
- Marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty as a consequence of PE
- Poor control over ejaculation
- A history of premature ejaculation in the majority of intercourse attempts over the prior 6 months
Who should NOT take Priligy
Priligy should NOT be taken by men who have:
- Heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm
- A history of fainting or dizzy episodes due to low blood pressure
- Ever had mania (symptoms include feeling over-excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly) or severe depression
- Moderate or severe liver problems
Priligy with other medicines
Some medicines should NOT be taken with Priligy. Checks are included in the online consultation. For a full list of interacting medicines see the manufacturer's patient information leaflet.
Men should NOT take Priligy without further advice if they:
- Also have another sexual problem, such as erectile dysfunction
- Use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics or benzodiazepines
- Drink excessive alcohol
- Have ever had a mental health problem such as depression, mania (symptoms include feeling over-excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly), bipolar disorder (symptoms include serious mood swings between mania and depression) or schizophrenia (a psychiatric disease)
- Have epilepsy
- Have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have, or are at risk of, high pressure in the eye (glaucoma)
If any of the above apply to you (or you are not sure), talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Side effects of Priligy
As with all medicines, side effects are possible.
Common Priligy side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 men):
- Feeling irritable, anxious, agitated or restless
- Feeling numb or having 'pins and needles'
- Difficulty getting or keeping an erection
- Sweating more than normal or flushing
- Diarrhoea, constipation or having wind
- Stomach pain, bloating or being sick
- Problems sleeping or strange dreams
- Feeling tired or sleepy, yawning
- Blocked nose (nasal congestion)
- A rise in blood pressure
- Difficulty concentrating
- Shaking or trembling
- Lower interest in sex
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Alternative treatment for PE
Priligy is the only medicine licensed in the UK for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
Some doctors prescribe local anaesthetic creams, which can be applied to the penis prior to intercourse. This reduces stimulation and may delay ejaculation.
PE is associated with stress and anxiety and can lead to relationship difficulties. Psychological treatments may be the best option for some men (see NHS Premature Ejaculation treatment page).Buy treatment
Dr Fox supplies Priligy on prescription – you are required to answer a short medical questionnaire before your order can be completed.
|Premature ejaculation treatment||Quantity||Cost|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg||3 tablets||£19.50|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg||6 tablets||£37.00|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg||12 tablets||£69.00|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg||3 tablets||£28.00|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg||6 tablets||£49.00|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg||12 tablets||£89.00|
Dr Fox supplies medicine on prescription and charges a small prescription fee based on the order value of each prescription.
Prescriptions are issued by our doctors online and sent electronically to our pharmacy.
If you have your own private or NHS paper prescription please post to our pharmacy (details).
Dr Fox prices are 25%–50% lower than other UK online clinics.
|Order value||Prescription fee|
|up to £10||£1.00|
|up to £20||£2.00|
|up to £40||£3.00|
|Treatment||Dr Fox||Pharmacy2U||Superdrug||Lloyds||Med Express|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg x 3||£19.50||£28.00||£28.00||£28.00||£22.99|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg x 6||£37.00||£50.00||£50.00||£52.00||£45.99|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg x 12||£69.00||£90.00||£90.00||£95.00||£91.99|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg x 3||£28.00||£35.00||n/a||n/a||£31.99|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg x 6||£49.00||£63.00||n/a||n/a||£55.99|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg x 12||£89.00||£117.00||n/a||n/a||£112.99|
UK delivery only: £2.90 per consultation via Royal Mail 24 Signed For (1-3 working days with tracking).
Parcel forwarding services are not permitted. Use only UK home or work delivery address.
Returns and refunds - unwanted items can be returned within 14 working days for a full refund.
The order process
Answer short medical questionnaire
Choose treatment, register, and pay
Doctor issues prescription online
Medicine posted direct from pharmacy
“Very good service especially for reordering.”18 July 2019 – Py L., Liverpool
“Came on time, tablets worked as advertised”18 July 2019 – Simon W., Peterborough
“My medicine request was dealt with promptly and delivered quickly. I will definitely be using Dr fox again in the future.”17 July 2019 – Anonymous
“Simple to use web-site,clear pricing and fast delivery. Excellent.”17 July 2019 – Anonymous
“Brilliant”17 July 2019 – Anonymous
“Good service”17 July 2019 – Anonymous
“Very good”17 July 2019 – Anonymous
“Brilliant”17 July 2019 – Anonymous
“Happy with the product and speedy delivery”17 July 2019 – Richard D., Birmingham
“Always reliable and efficient service. Thank you Dr Fox”17 July 2019 – Anonymous