Track my delivery
Enter Royal Mail parcel tracking number:
Dispatch, deliveries and parcel tracking
Most items are dispatched on the day of the order or next working day except at weekends. A signature is required on receipt of delivery.
You will receive an email with a parcel tracking number when your item has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail tracking (UK confirmation once parcel has been signed for; international end-to-end tracking)
- DHL Express tracking (express international with full tracking in transit)
If you need to enquire about a delivery please contact the dispatch team at the pharmacy.
- UK delivery charge is £2.90 per consultation via Royal Mail 24 Signed For (1-4 working days).
- Standard international delivery £5.90 flat rate via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (2-5 working days, end-to-end tracking).
- Express international delivery £32.00 flat rate via DHL Express (2-8 days depending on destination, with tracking in transit). Remote areas are subject to a surcharge.
- Delivery of medication is free to patients who post an existing paper prescription to the pharmacy.
Dr Fox can post to the following European countries only:
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
Some brands of medicines are not authorised in all European countries. A brand of medicine can only be supplied to countries where there is a marketing authorisation (license) in place for that medicine. The list of permitted EU countries is regularly reviewed.
Please choose United Kingdom as your country and enter the island name (Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man) in the 'City' field when registering.
Confirming your order
A payment confirmation email will be sent to you at the time you place an order. You can see the details of the order, including parcel tracking information, in your My Account area.
Another confirmation email will be sent when a doctor has assessed your medical information and issued a prescription.
Dr Fox passes prescriptions electronically to our UK pharmacy for dispatch of medicine on the same or following working day. A further confirmation email is sent to the customer which will include a parcel tracking number.
Confidential and discreet
Only the pharmacy return address appears on the label of packaging. Nothing on the outside of the packaging indicates prescription medications within (note: Express International Orders are required to list contents as 'personal medicine' on external customs label).
Non prescription items are dispatched as described above except that a doctor does not issue a prescription. For small lower cost non-prescription items a non-signature delivery service may be used.
If for any reason the doctor requires additional information prior to issuing a prescription you will be web-messaged, emailed or phoned.
If for any reason an order is declined you will be informed of the reasons and refunded in full to the same payment card.