Regaine Extra Strength
Stop and reverse hair loss in men with Regaine Extra Strength (Minoxidil 5%) scalp application.
- Restores hair growth
- Foam or solution applied to scalp
- In clinical trials, 3 out of 5 men regrew hair
Regaine cannot be posted outside mainland UK. Both solution and foam are restricted postal items. Please do not order if you are outside mainland UK. UK mainland deliveries are sent using APC couriers.
|Regaine Extra Strength||Cost||Quantity|
|Regaine Foam Extra strength 5% Minoxidil||73mls (one months)||£29.50|
|Regaine Foam Extra strength 5% Minoxidil||73mls x 3 (three months)||£66.00|
|Regaine Foam Extra strength 5% Minoxidil||73mls x 6 (six months)||£122.00|
|Regaine Extra strength solution for men 5% Minoxidil||60mls (one months)||£29.00|
|Regaine Extra strength solution for men 5% Minoxidil||60mls x 3 (three months)||£64.00|
|Regaine Extra strength solution for men 5% Minoxidil||60mls x 6 (six months)||£118.00|
Prescription issued online - small prescription fee per order.
Dr Fox supplies medicine on prescription and charges a small prescription fee based on the order value of each prescription.
Prescriptions are issued by our doctors online and sent electronically to our pharmacy.
If you have your own private paper prescription please post to our pharmacy (details).
Dr Fox prices are 25%–50% lower than other UK online clinics.
|Order value||Prescription fee|
|up to £10||£1.00|
|up to £20||£3.00|
|up to £50||£5.00|
|up to £100||£8.00|
About Regaine Extra Strength
- Regaine is a topical treatment applied to the scalp twice daily.
- Regaine Extra Strength (5% minoxidil) is available as a foam or scalp solution and is for for men only.
- Men can use both Propecia / finasteride 1mg tablets and Regaine topical at the same time.
How effective is Regaine?
Regaine topical works for 4 out of 5 men in preventing hair loss and has been shown to regrow hair in 3 out of 5 men. Results may become noticeable in just eight weeks. When Regaine is first started there may be a temporary increase in hair loss for the first 2-6 weeks. This is entirely normal and is good news – it shows hair is shifting from a dormant phase into an active growing phase.
How Regaine works
Regaine topical brings about hair regrowth by stimulating circulation to the scalp. Regaine needs to be applied regularly for at least three month for it to be effective. Regaine is safe for long term use. If Regaine is stopped hair growth which took place during treatment will be lost.
With Regaine, hair becomes fuller and thicker, with 2 out of 3 users showing regrowth of hair at 8 months. In user surveys 80% reported a slowing or stopping of hair loss.
Side effects and cautions
- You may notice a temporary increase in hair loss in the first 2-6 weeks. This is entirely normal.
- Regaine occasionally causes skin irritation that usually resolves when the treatment is stopped.
- Very little of the active ingredient, minoxidil, is absorbed into the circulation and therefore general side effects are not expected. You should stop using Regaine and see a doctor if hypotension (low blood pressure) is detected or if you experience chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness, sudden unexplained weight gain, swollen hands or feet or persistent redness.
- People with known heart disease should contact their regular doctor before using Regaine Extra Strength for men.
- Very occasionally Regaine may cause unwanted hair growth in areas where it is applied regularly by accident. Follow instructions about use.
Video: How Minoxidil helps reverse hair loss
Video from Johnson & Johnson Limited.
Patient information leaflet
The 'Patient Information Leaflet' supplied with Regaine Extra Strength (5% minoxidil) must be read before applying treatment.Start order
Authored 30 June 2016 by Dr Tony Steele
Reviewed 15 August 2017 by Dr B. Babor, Dr A. Wood, Dr P. Hunt
Last updated 2 February 2018
Noticeable improvement after 3 month
Amazing stuff, Great prices, Super fast delivery. Very happy
S. Morrow Verified
Excellent. Seen an improvement and works well instead of gel / wax etc
Good well know product
The order process
Answer short medical questionnaire
Choose treatment, register, and pay
Doctor issues prescription online
Medicine posted direct from pharmacy