This privacy statement applies to the website of:
Index Medical Ltd (www.doctorfox.co.uk)
Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors:
- Collecting information that you choose to submit on our form(s) allows Index Medical Ltd to correspond with you and understand your requirements.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting an activity
- Website and system administration
- Contacting our visitors via email for promotion of the site or products
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Personnel working for Index Medical Ltd.
- The Pharmacy fulfilling your order.
- The delivery company (Royal Mail, DHL, and for restricted items via APC).
- Doctor's surgeries when requested by patient or required by prescribing protocols and agreed by patient.
- Where it is a requirement to verify a patient's identity, details will be sent to LexisNexis, a credit information agency. This check is a 'soft search' and will not affect your credit rating.
- The service that sends our email newsletters (Campaign Monitor) will receive your email address only if you have opted to receive these.
- The service that sends SMS TXT update notifications (Clicksend) will receive your mobile phone number only if you opt to receive these.
Each of these services have robust data security and privacy policies inline with the policies at Index Medical Ltd.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page.
Agreeing to terms and conditions (the contract)
We collect and store email addresses submitted to us by users voluntarily on a database on our server and in some cases on Gmail system provided by Google. Third party suppliers and partners abide by standard business practices and we work with them in good faith.
We take measures to protect the data held on our server and individual PCs. We may occasionally send you an email to remind you of our services – these promotional emails for Index Medical Ltd will always provide a simple unsubscribe link.
If you wish to view, change any data pertaining to yourself or wish to disable an account held on our server and/or PCs we will be happy to oblige – please contact us via email with your request: email@example.com
Visitor tracking statistics
www.doctorfox.co.uk uses Google Analytics website visitor tracking service to enable us to understand how users interact with our website and improve our service, and also to report on trends and sales.
You can find out more about how this service works by visiting Google Analytics Overview.
Our website server also retains similar technical and geographical visitor data and installs cookies to help deliver a better service for our users.
Cookie use policy