Confidential treatment for premature ejaculation with Priligy tablets (dapoxetine) available to buy online from Dr Fox.
All medication supplied is UK licensed.
|Premature ejaculation medication||Quantity||Cost|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg||3 tablets||£19.50|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg||6 tablets||£37.00|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg||12 tablets||£69.00|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg||3 tablets||£28.00|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg||6 tablets||£49.00|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg||12 tablets||£89.00|
Dr Fox supplies medicine on prescription and charges a small prescription fee based on the order value of each prescription.
Prescriptions are issued by our doctors online and sent electronically to our pharmacy.
|Order value||Prescription fee|
|up to £10||£1.00|
|up to £20||£2.00|
|up to £40||£3.00|
If you have your own private or NHS paper prescription please post to our pharmacy (details).
Dr Fox prices are 25%–50% lower than other UK online clinics.
|Treatment||Dr Fox||Independent Pharmacy||Superdrug||Lloyds||Simple Online Pharmacy|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg x 3||£19.50||£26.50||£28.00||£28.00||£21.95|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 30mg x 6||£37.00||£49.96||£50.00||£52.00||£41.95|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg x 3||£28.00||£35.00||n/a||n/a||£31.50|
|Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg x 6||£49.00||£65.00||n/a||n/a||£53.50|
UK delivery only: £2.90 per consultation via Royal Mail 24 Signed For (1-3 working days with tracking).
Parcel forwarding services are not permitted. Use only UK home or work delivery address.
Returns and refunds - unwanted items can be returned within 14 working days for a full refund.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is defined by Doctors as ejaculation in less than 2 minutes from penetration. Many men experience an issue at some time in their life of feeling that they 'come' too soon. With premature ejaculation there is usually ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation, before the man wants, and this can lead to relationship difficulties. It is more common in younger men and is often triggered by stress, anxiety, or depression, which leads to a lowering of serotonin levels in the brain. It can be treated by psychological support, direct physical creams to reduce sensitivity, and by Priligy (dapoxetine), which is a drug that increases serotonin levels in the brain.
Priligy tablets are for PE in men aged 18 to 64 years. Priligy delays ejaculation and increases control.
There are two strengths of Priligy tablets: 30mg and 60mg.
Start with 30mg tablets and only increase to 60mg if required.
Tablets are taken 1-3 hours before intercourse as an on-demand treatment before anticipated sexual activity. Swallow tablets whole with a full glass of water. The tablets can be taken with or without food.
Do not take this medicine more than once every 24 hours and not every day.
If Priligy causes dizziness or lightheadedness, have a drink of water and sit with your head between your knees or lie down with your legs raised on a cushion until feeling better. Take no further doses without advice from a doctor.
Effectiveness of Priligy
Approximately one in three men report that they have a good or very good response to Priligy. Average times to ejaculation normally increase from around 1 minute to 3 to 3.5 minutes. Results are slightly better with the higher strength tablet, but there is also an increase in side effects.
Who can benefit
Priligy is likely to be of benefit if:
- The time to ejaculation after penetration is less than two minutes.
- Ejaculation occurs with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration and before the patient wishes.
- Marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty as a consequence of PE.
- Poor control over ejaculation.
- A history of premature ejaculation in the majority of intercourse attempts over the prior 6 months.
Who should NOT take Priligy
Priligy should NOT be taken by men who have:
- Heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm.
- A history of fainting or dizzy episodes due to low blood pressure.
- Ever had mania (symptoms include feeling over-excited, irritable, or not being able to think clearly) or severe depression.
- Moderate or severe liver problems.
- Over 65 years of age.
Priligy with other medicines
Some medicines should NOT be taken with Priligy. Checks are included in the online consultation. For a full list of interacting medicines see the manufacturer's patient information leaflet.
Men should NOT take Priligy without further advice if they:
- Also have another sexual problem, such as erectile dysfunction.
- Use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics, or benzodiazepines.
- Drink excessive alcohol.
- Have ever had a mental health problem such as depression, mania (symptoms include feeling over-excited, irritable, or not being able to think clearly), bipolar disorder (symptoms include serious mood swings between mania and depression), or schizophrenia (a psychiatric disease).
- Have epilepsy.
- Have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems.
- Have kidney problems.
- Have, or are at risk of, high pressure in the eye (glaucoma).
If any of the above apply to you (or you are not sure), talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Side effects of Priligy
As with all medicines, side effects are possible.
Common side effects of Priligy (may affect up to 1 in 10 men):
- Low blood pressure/fainting.
- Altered mood.
- Feeling numb or having 'pins and needles'.
- Difficulty getting or keeping an erection.
- Sweating more than normal or flushing.
- Diarrhoea, constipation, or having wind.
- Stomach pain, indigestion, bloating, nausea, or being sick.
- Problems sleeping or strange dreams.
- Feeling tired or sleepy, yawning.
- Blocked nose (nasal congestion).
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Shaking or trembling.
- Lower interest in sex.
- Ringing in the ears.
- Blurred vision.
- Dry mouth.
If you develop mood changes, fits (seizures), fainting, lightheadedness, thoughts of suicide or self harm, then stop the medication and consult with your doctor immediately.
Alternative treatments for PE
Priligy is the only medicine licensed in the UK for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
It is also possible to use extra thick condoms or anaesthetic creams to reduce penile sensitivity and stimulation, so delaying ejaculation. These can be bought from pharmacies without a prescription.
PE is associated with stress and anxiety and can lead to relationship difficulties. Psychological treatments can be a good option for some men.
Read NHS - Ejaculation problems and FAQs: Priligy (dapoxetine) and premature ejaculation for further advice.Buy treatment
Dr Fox pharmacy supplies premature ejaculation medication on prescription - you are required to answer a short medical questionnaire before your order can be completed.
The order process
Choose medication, register, and pay
Dr Fox issues prescription online
Pharmacy team post medication direct
“Excellent thank you”05 April 2022 – Margaret P., Staffordshire
“Excellent Five Star Service with an All Good Fast Discreet and Secure Dispatch”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“Affordable prices.Easy to navigate website, lots of options to choose from, quick service and discreet delivery. Thank you”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“Excellent communication, with timely delivery”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“Excellent service as always”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“absolutely brilliant place order gets approved within 24 hours yhen despatched approx 3/4 days acwell run organisation always use them now and reasonably priced”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“Quick and easy system”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“Dr Fox provides a very professional and well organised service. Responds quickly to questions and updated my details almost immediately when I made an error creating my account. My order was updated throughout until receipt.”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“Good service would order again.”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“I am satisfied . Fast and professional.”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“Easy to order, great value for money”05 April 2022 – Anonymous
“Very good product at a competive price.”05 April 2022 – Anonymous